Thursday, March 10, 2011

Photos!

At the beginning of February, we had a family portraits taken by a local photographer: Carla Chabot.   We'd never met her before, but we have several mutual friends and have seen some of her work before.   We were very impressed with the pictures she took of us.  What do you think?




BONUS:

Carla also surprised us with a photo montage set to music - a very touching song.  I still can't see it without getting choked up.  She has given us permission to share it with all of you, so here it is.  Enjoy.



I've also added some pictures to the "About" pages and the Contact Us page on this site. If you haven't seen those pages yet, you can find the links to them on the upper left side of this page.

Bonus points if you can figure out what the words are in the overlay on the picture of  Kirk and me with Kolbjorn.  It took me almost 3 weeks before I noticed it.  Oops.

Note: I just finished another post earlier tonight, so make sure that you scroll down and see that one, too.  I'm making up for lost time.  Or trying to. 

7 comments:

  1. Amazing! What a lovely family! Thanks for sharing.

    The Gallagher Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics... I'll tell you which ones are my favorites later.

    As for the words behind you, I just assumed it was the same verse as in all the other pictures and didn't look closely until you mentioned it... That's pretty cool, Kris...

    I won't spoil the surprise for everyone else. I'll let them figure it out on their own :)

    I love you all so much, and seeing your pictures makes me miss you even more.

    God bless,
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures!!! Very well done. You all look natural and happy! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures to treasure! What a precious family! God's blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job capturing a beautiful family! It looks like it was a lot of fun taking them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful pictures........and the photo montage got me choked up too.....you can just feel the love!

    Jackie D.

    ReplyDelete