- the service for prayer and anointing on Friday evening was so very good, it was wonderful to have friends and family together to pray for Kol and us, and good fellowship (Lutheran code word for coffee and goodies) was had afterwards
- we had a birthday party for Birgitte on Saturday (she turned 5 on June 20th)
- Birgitte also has an MRI appointment on July 20th as part of the follow-up on her epilepsy diagnosis
- Kolbjorn has a follow-up appointment with a physiotherapist here in Outlook Monday morning, and will be having a spinal tap done at the Cancer Center on Wednesday morning
- we're heading in to Saskatoon Monday evening to see Star Wars in Concert, and the whole family is very excited about it!
I'm not sure what else there is to report on, but if it's important (or at least mildly interesting) we'll be sure to update here. Hope all of you had a good weekend too!